We’re looking for a qualified bookkeeper to join our team
Your Support Team continues to grow at a steady rate and we are looking for somebody who wants to be part of our journey and help us achieve our goals. Based in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, we strive to be the ‘Go To’ team for local businesses, providing them with first-class finance support. We are a fun, friendly and supportive team and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
We are looking for a qualified Bookkeeper to join our team who will carry out regular bookkeeping for a variety of clients.
Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for a variety of clients, including entering purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliation, client expenses, payroll, monthly reports etc.
- Responding to client queries.
This job might be for you if …
- You are a part-qualified/qualified accountant (AAT) or have other qualifications such as The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB).
- You have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
- You have the motivation to learn new things and you can learn quickly.
- You LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace.
- You come from a finance or bookkeeping background and have experience of using the Xero Accounting Software (although training on Xero will be provided).
- You like to be well prepared and planning/organisation comes naturally.
- You’ve got a warm, friendly nature and like to meet new people.
We would welcome applications from qualified bookkeepers or someone with an accountancy background.
Attractive salary for the right individual.
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals.