Are you looking to join a team that cares about its team and its culture?
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant?
Do you hold qualifications such as AAT Level 4 or ICB?
Do you love to do a great job for your clients?
We’re looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our team
Your Support Team continues to grow at a steady rate and we are looking for somebody who wants to be part of our journey and help us achieve our goals. Based in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, we strive to be the ‘Go To’ finance team for local businesses, providing them with first-class outsourced finance support. We are a fun, friendly and supportive team and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our client facing team. We are focused on each member of our team, encouraging and supporting career progression and ongoing learning.
As a team we all very much value flexibility in our job roles. We strive to provide our team members with a work pattern and work-life balance that they need. Our culture is a family friendly one.
Typical day to day activities might include:
- General bookkeeping tasks (bank reconciliations, purchases / sales invoicing etc.) for multiple clients.
- Prepare payment runs for client approval.
- Prepare VAT returns and carry out internal checks for review by manager.
- Assist with preparing management reporting, including posting salary, prepayment and accrual journals.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients, providing support in person, via telephone, email and e-meetings.
- Manage our client’s accounts@ in-boxes, answering queries where necessary.
This job might be for you if:
- You are an experienced Finance Assistant and have qualifications such as AAT Level 4 or ICB.
- You have experience of using Xero Accounting Software (although full training will be given to the right person.)
- You have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
- You have the motivation to learn new things and you can learn quickly.
- You LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace.
- You like to be well prepared and planning/organisation comes naturally.
- You’ve got a warm, friendly and positive nature and like to meet new people.
Along with flexibility and a great working environment, we offer 32 days holiday (based on full-time hours) and an attractive salary is available for the right individual.
If this job appeals and you would like more information, feel free to contact us by phone on 0161 485 3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website www.yoursupportteamltd.co.uk or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/yoursupportteam/
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals. You will not be considered without this.
Location: Cheadle Hulme
Employment type: Full time
Salary: £24-£27k depending on experience