Are you looking to join a team that cares about it’s team and it’s culture?
Are you a qualified Bookkeeper holding qualifications such as AAT or ICB?
Do you have experience of working as a Bookkeeper ideally within a client facing role?
Does being well prepared and planning/organisation come naturally?
We have an excellent opportunity for you based in Cheadle Hulme (close to the train station, bus stop and M60 Junction 3).
We’re looking for a qualified bookkeeper to join our team
We provide outsourced finance services to businesses working with a number of small business clients. We are a fun, friendly and supportive team who pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
We provide a hybrid working environment with a great deal of flexibility.
Typical day-to-day activities for the bookkeeper role will include, completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for a variety of clients, including entering purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliation, client expenses, payroll, monthly reports etc.
This is a client facing role so you must have an excellent telephone manner, be personable and friendly and enjoy building relationships with business owners as your will be their first port of call for all bookkeeping questions and issues. You will also be responding to client queries so your written English language and grammar must be excellent.
You will be organised, methodical and hardworking. You will enjoy working within a small team and be a team player who pitches in to help others.
As a team, we all very much value flexibility in our job roles, we strive to provide our team members with a work pattern and work-life balance that they need. Our culture is a family friendly one.
Ideally you will:
- Be a qualified Bookkeeper and have qualifications such as AAT or ICB (The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers)
- Come from a finance or bookkeeping background
- Have experience of using the Xero Accounting Software (although full training will be given to the right person)
- Have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right
- Have the motivation to learn new things and you can learn quickly
- LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace
- Like to be well prepared – planning/organisation comes naturally
- Have a warm, friendly nature and like to meet new people
- This is ideally a full-time role, although 4 days per work will be considered for the right person.
Along with flexibility, we offer 32 days holiday (based on full-time hours) and an attractive salary is available for the right individual.
If this job appeals and you would like more information, feel free to contact us by phone on 0161 485 3444. And follow us on Facebook.
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals. You will not be considered without this.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year