Are you looking to join a team that cares about it’s team and it’s culture?
Do you have a strong level of financial knowledge preferably with accounting qualifications (such as AAT)?
Does managing a small team come naturally?
Your Support Team continues to grow at a steady rate and we are looking for somebody who wants to be part of our journey and help us achieve our goals. Based in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, we strive to be the ‘Go To’ finance team for local businesses, providing them with first-class outsourced finance support. We are a fun, friendly and supportive team and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
We’re looking for a Client Manager to join our team
This person will have a strong level of financial knowledge and be used to managing a small team, preferably with accounting qualifications such as AAT or equivalent.
Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing a small team of bookkeepers and allocating workloads appropriately.
- Owning the relationship with clients, dealing with any issues quickly and effectively.
- Monthly reporting for clients including cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
- Client bookkeeping and compliance in the Xero accounting software.
- A review of our client’s year end accounts ready for handover to the client’s accountant.
- Ensuring HMRC deadlines are always met, and submissions are accurate.
This job might be for you if …
- You have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
- You like to build strong relationships with clients becoming a key member of their team.
- You have the motivation to drive continuous improvements and streamline the processes.
- You like to get things right and are keen to drive your own high standards across the team.
- You like to deliver to deadlines and like to manage tasks, time and workload to make sure they are met.
- You LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace.
- You like to be well prepared and planning/organisation comes naturally.
- You’ve got a warm, friendly nature and like to meet new people.
Along with flexibility and a great working environment, we offer 32 days holiday (based on full-time hours) and an attractive salary is available for the right individual.
If this job appeals and you would like more information, feel free to contact us by phone on 0161 485 3444 or email email@example.com. And check out our website www.yoursupportteamltd.co.uk or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/yoursupportteam/
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals. You will not be considered without this.