Finance Admin Assistant
Your Support Team is growing at a steady rate and we are looking for somebody who wants to be part of our journey and help us achieve our goals. Based in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, we strive to be the ‘Go To’ team for local businesses, providing them with first-class finance, business and admin support. We are a fun, friendly and supportive team and pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
We are looking for a Finance Admin Assistant to join our team who will carry out regular bookkeeping for a variety of clients. We may consider part time (between 20 and 35 hours per week) for the right candidate.
Typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Completing daily, weekly monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for a variety of clients, including entering purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliation, client expenses, payroll, monthly reports etc.
- Responding to client queries.
- General admin.
This job might be for you if …
- You have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
- You have the motivation to learn new things and you can learn quickly.
- You LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace.
- You come from a finance or bookkeeping background and have experience of using the Xero Accounting Software (although training on Xero will be provided).
- You like to be well prepared and planning/organisation comes naturally.
- You’ve got a warm, friendly nature and like to meet new people.
The above traits are the most important things to us, but we would welcome applications from qualified bookkeepers or someone with an accountancy background. In terms of experience, we’re flexible; training and support will be provided as needed.
Salary will be £18,000 – £20,000 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
If this job appeals and you would like more information, feel free to contact us by phone on 0161 485 3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And check out our website www.yoursupportteamltd.co.uk or follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/yoursupportteam/
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals.