Are you a qualified Bookkeeper holding qualifications such as AAT or ICB?
Do you LOVE to be busy and work at a fast pace?
Does being well prepared and planning/organisation come naturally?
If so, this job could be for you – read on!
We’re looking for a qualified bookkeeper to join our team
We are a fun, friendly and supportive team; we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our quick response and, most importantly, our approachability.
Typical day-to-day activities for the bookkeeper role will include, completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for a variety of clients, including entering purchase and sales invoices, bank reconciliation, client expenses, payroll, monthly reports etc. You would also be responding to client queries so your written English language and grammar must be excellent.
Your Support Team continues to grow at a steady rate and because of this, we are looking for somebody who wants to be part of our journey and help us achieve our goals. We are based in Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, we strive to be the ‘Go To’ team for local businesses, providing them with first-class finance support.
As a team, we all very much value flexibility in our job roles, we strive to provide our team members with a work pattern and work-life balance that they need. Our culture is a family friendly one.
To qualify for this role you must:
- Be a qualified Bookkeeper and have qualifications such as AAT or ICB (The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers)
- Come from a finance or bookkeeping background
- Ideally have experience of using the Xero Accounting Software
- Have a strong attention to the detail and as far as you are concerned, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right
- Have the motivation to learn new things and you can learn quickly
- LOVE to be busy and can work at a fast pace
- Like to be well prepared – planning/organisation comes naturally
- Have a warm, friendly nature and like to meet new people.
Along with flexibility, an attractive salary is available for the right individual.
If this job appeals and you would like more information, feel free to contact us by phone on 0161 485 3444 or email email@example.com. And follow us on Facebook.
To apply, please send us your CV, along with a short cover note (no more than 1 page) saying why this job appeals. You will not be considered without this.